My Award-Winning Authors
- Eversea - Winter Rose Contest - Finalist 2013
- Forever Jack - 2014 Digital Book Award Winner for Adult Fiction and Top 50 Amazon Bestseller list.
- Deep Blue Eternity - Chatelaine Awards for Romantic Fiction - First in Category Winner 2015
"Judy Roth is an integral part of my writing process, she understands pacing and structure and how to get the very best out of her clients. I can't imagine ever bringing a book into the world with my name on it without Judy having touched it first to make sure I was bringing my best to the forefront. She is detail oriented and patient with as many passes as it takes you to feel comfortable setting your book free into the world. I highly recommend her as an editor!"
— Natasha Boyd, Award winning author
- 2015 Molly Contest (Heart of Denver Romance Writers) - 1st place (Single Title)
- 2015 Golden Rose Contest (Rose City Romance Writers in Portland, Oregon) - Grand Prize Winner
- 2015 Orange Rose Contest (Orange County Chapter of the RWA) - 2nd place (Women’s Fiction with Romantic elements)
- Honorable Mention in Amsterdam Book Festival - 3rd place (Novel with Strong Romantic elements)
- 9th Annual Dixie Kane Memorial Contest (The Southern Louisiana Chapter of the RWA) - 2nd place (Historical Romance)
- 2015 The Chaucer Awards for Historical Fiction - Short-listed
I want to thank you for the spectacular job you did while editing my manuscript. Cost of your services was more than fair and the end result was priceless – awards in six contests and the publication of the book.
Your input and suggestions have proved extremely valuable and it was a pleasure to work with you. The fact that you took great care to preserve my voice is especially dear to me.
I would recommend your services to any writer whose work needs editing and look forward to entrusting you with my next manuscript.
PJ SHARON PTA, LMT, CPFT
"After working with Judy Roth on several young adult novels, I was excited to see what she would do with my non-fiction project—a holistic living, self-help book. Not that I had any doubts, but Judy’s input and spot on edits brought the book to life. With three comprehensive rounds of editing, Ms. Roth not only roots out errors in grammar, spelling, usage, and syntax, she gives helpful suggestions for improving structure and strengthening prose. I wouldn’t think of publishing without her."
PJ Sharon PTA, LMT, CPFT
Jordan K. Rose
"When I decided to self-publish my work I reached out for referrals from various writers groups I'm a member of. I received a number of suggestions. Several people referred me to Judy, and thank God they did.
I've worked with Judy on all my Eva Prim work and on my upcoming novel, Black Magic Rose. Judy's guidance and expertise has wonderfully impacted my work as well as my own writing skills. I've learned a tremendous amount from her. She's caught minor errors, like using the wrong homophone to larger concerns such as plot gaps or timing issues I hadn't noticed. One of the most important aspects of choosing an editor is ensuring the editor doesn't edit so much that the author's voice is compromised. With Judy I never worried about this.
Working with Judy was a breeze and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I look forward to working with her on my future projects."
— Jordan K. Rose
Author of The Eva Prim Series and The Alliance Series
"I am certain I would not be published without the help of Judy Roth. Her feedback, both substantive (character arcs, plot points) and technical (grammar, dialogue and paragraph restructuring) were critical to my submitting a polished manuscript."
— Stacy Hoff